July 8, 2016

Understanding Islam XXI: Miscellaneous Islamic Proof Texts, Part 1

I have routinely been told I am horribly biased against Islam. That I have obvious prejudices and seek only to destroy the reputation of a peaceful religion. I beg to differ and that is exactly why I now give you some of the source texts and their sources to show that not only am I not bending or twisting truths but I am citing Islamic texts directly for my findings. As such I present the actual source texts from which I drew the demonic findings. I will end this series with a post on how to recognize and read from the sources as it is not always clear. So…onward to the texts.

To die in jihad is the surest way to go to Paradise. If the jihadist does not die, then he can keep what wealth he takes with violence from the enemy, the non-Muslim. Bukhari is the Hadith of Bukhari.

[Bukhari 4.52.46 Muhammad: “A Muslim holy warrior, fighting for Allah’s cause is like a person who does nothing but fast and pray. Allah promises that anyone killed while fighting for His cause will be admitted without question into Paradise. If such a holy warrior survives the battles, he can return home with the captured property and possessions of the defeated.”]

A Muslim should support jihadists in every way. This includes financing the fighters and supporting their families. Today this is done through Islamic charities.

[Bukhari 4.52.96 Muhammad: “Anyone who arms a jihadist is rewarded just as a fighter would be; anyone who gives proper care to a holy warrior’s dependents is rewarded just as a fighter would be.”]

Allah rewards those who give to jihad and curses those who do not.

[Bukhari 2.24.522 Muhammad: “Two angels descend from Paradise each day. One says, ‘O, Allah! Reward those who contribute to jihad,’ and the other says, ‘O, Allah! Kill those who refuse to support jihad.’]

To die in jihad is the best life.

[Bukhari 5.59.377 During the battle of Uhud, a man asked Muhammad, “Where will I go if I am killed in battle?” Muhammad said, “Paradise.” The man then threw away the meal that he was carrying, joined the battle, and fought until he was killed.]

Raping the female captives of jihad was standard practice Islam.

[Bukhari 3.34.431 One of the captives was a beautiful Jewess, Safiya. Dihya had her first, but she was given to Muhammad next.]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...